Mewsbrook Park Café will respect your privacy and ensure that all sensitive and personal information provided to us is lawfully processed and held in accordance with all applicable laws. Personal/sensitive information is deemed to be any information that identifies a living individual.
This site is owned by Mewsbrook Park Cafe whose registered office is at Hendon Avenue, Littlehampton, BN16 2LX and are the ‘data controller’ of the personal information you provide to us.
Mewsbrook Park Café will control the data you supply and we agree to collect and control this information in accordance with the relevant laws.
We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry, visit our site, call us for information and send us an email. The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company name, address, telephone and fax number
If you share other people’s data with us, for example if you enquire about one of our services for another family member, you will need to check that person consents to you providing that information to us.
We will only use the information you provide us with:
- To administer any account, you have with us
- To perform our contractual obligations to you
- To respond to your queries and requests
- To communicate with you
- To notify you of any changes to our services
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner
- To provide you with the information, products and services requested from us
- To provide you with helpful information about our products or services
- To make improvements to the service we provide you
You are in control of how we use your data. If you wish to stop receiving information from us or would prefer to have your data removed from our database simply email email@example.com with your request.
Mewsbrook Park Café endeavour to keep all personal information that they store up to date. We will amend any information we find to be inaccurate or are informed is inaccurate at our earliest convenience.
To ensure compliance with the applicable laws are happy to supply you with any details we hold about you. There is a £10 admin fee for requests of this nature.
We take the security of your information seriously and we will attempt to ensure that the personal information you submit to us is kept private and secure. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and it will be held in accordance with relevant laws.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to us through the site to third parties (other than as listed below) unless we are required to do so by law.
The third parties who provide services on our behalf fall into the following categories:
- Our partners for the purposes of completing our contract with you
- Marketing agencies appointed to provide services to us
- Social media platforms
- Accountants, auditors, law firms, payment processors, information technology support providers
- Advertising services, analytics services, content providers
The information we collect about you, is hosted and stored in the UK.
By submitting your personal information to us, and by using our site, you agree to us transferring, storing and handling your personal information in this way.
Copyright | Mewsbrook Park Café 2018